Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Kid Nation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Kid Nation

    What a show.But man that little boy has already broke my heart crying. 40 kids cooking, cleaning and all that on their own.I think I'm gonna stay with it and see the outcome.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kid Nation

    Yeh it suprised me. It seems liek its gonna be a good show. I hated to see the one kid decide to leave.
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kid Nation

    That' the one I said was so pitiful. He's like I just think I'm too young for this.Love his heart.I wish he had stayed.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kid Nation

    I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. I was hoping that little pageant queen would get stuck cleaning the [censored] houses.

    This one shows a lot of promise. That said, it is hard watching at times. A few of those kids need a good boot to the skull.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kid Nation

    Yea I hope a few of them learn a lesson from this.I think it is a really good show.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kid Nation

    Lesson schmesson...I want to see backbiting and strategery!

    My only question is, if this is an old west town, then where the hell is the whorehouse?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kid Nation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. I was hoping that little pageant queen would get stuck cleaning the [censored] houses.

    This one shows a lot of promise. That said, it is hard watching at times. A few of those kids need a good boot to the skull.</div></div>

    Pageant queen? Boot to the skull? I don't believe I've ever laughed so hard at a post in my life. That was just so damn rude you had to cackle at it. You're an absolute classic, NSSB.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kid Nation

    It is official. That little [censored] Taylor needs a good punch to the uterus.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •